Tuesday 5 March 2013

Literary Knowledge and some blogs I have

I believe that I'am not a well knowledge writer that's why I'am telling you readers "don't expect  too much well versed sentences, Expect some grammatically errors". I also admit i'am not a prolific blogger who post something really interesting that will caught some of the people's attention. I'am just sharing some of my deepest feelings and different emotions. A place where I can pour some of my extra baggage with...
For some of you I have 3 blogs as of now with my weird brain how can i possibly manage 3 blogs to think that i barely post in them
For my daily life musings, foodtrip, travel and whatever visit www.kriscamatutino.com => yeah out of nowhere I bought a domain hahahaha
for something like whatever I post to instagram or a instagram filled blog and a kitchen disaster rantings please visit  krisca.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment